School Tours Spring and Summer Term 2020
Thank you for your interest in visiting Churston Ferrers Grammar School prior to your child taking their 11+ examination in September. We run regular, informal group tours to give you a taste of the school day at Churston and to understand what it is that is so special about attending our school. Places are limited for each tour.
Planned tour dates for the remainder of this academic year are:
Tuesday January 28th – 9.15 am – FULL
Wednesday February 12th – 2.30 pm – FULL
Thursday March 19th – 9.30 am – FULL
Monday May 4th – 2.30 pm -FULL
THURSDAY JUNE 25TH OPEN DAY and EVENING – further details will be on the website nearer the time. There is no requirement to book a place for this event.
Monday July 6th – 10.45 am – FULL
If you would like to attend one of our tours please book a place by e-mailing Mrs Vanessa Wolf, 11+ Admissions – firstname.lastname@example.org. When booking please supply the following information:
- Date of tour you wish to attend.
- Your child’s name and date of birth
- Your child’s current primary school and year group (preference will be given to those students who are currently in Year 5)
- Total number of family members attending and their names
- Contact telephone number and e-mail address
We look forward to welcoming you all to Churston and if you have any questions in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Wolf on the e-mail address above.