https://drive.google.com/file/d/11uR0mIgmQMPR7EgWRDqChXRiOaQP07sv/view?usp=share_linkDigital brochure and online shop now available.
Please visit www.trutex.com and sign in with the LEA code LEA00473SB
CFGS Uniform Policy
School Uniform – Years 7-11 inclusive
The school uniform code is:
- In Winter
- either navy v-necked jumper or cardigan, both with a school badge
- either white traditional school shirt and school tie, or white blouse with revere collar
- In Summer
- all of the above and / or white polo shirt with school badge
- All year round
- either black school trousers
- or navy back vent skirt/navy stitch down pleat skirt/navy two pocket skirt (available from Trutex – the school badge is being phased out, however Trutex will send a badged skirt if the size is available)
- socks and/or tights: black, grey, navy or white (any ankle socks worn over the tights must match the colour of the tights)
- shoes: completely black of a safe design, with sole and heel materials which do not mark the floors
- Jewellery: a single stud earring or one pair of small studs in the ears; one necklace and one bracelet
- Reminder: the school does not permit unnatural hair colouring or the use of coloured nail varnish and /or extensions
Physical Education – Years 7-11 inclusive
The school uniform code is:
- Navy shorts or skort or leggings with school badge
- Navy PE shirt with school badge
- Maroon and blue socks with school badge
- Training shoes with non-marking soles
- Studded boots
Compulsory for specific sports:
- Rugby: fully reversible rugby shirt* maroon and navy.
- Rugby: mouth guard.
- Football, hockey etc: shin pads.
- Swimming: hat, costume, trunks or shorts, and suitable footwear to wear to and from the pool.
- track pants
- rugby shorts,
- rugby shirt, as above*
* It is highly recommended that all students purchase either the rugby shirt or fleece top as an additional layer to wear when participating in activities outside.
The Headteacher, in consultation with the Governors, reserves the right to decide upon the appropriateness of the appearance of a student attending the school. Churston Ferrers Grammar School uniform and PE Kit can be ordered through Trutex Direct using the School Code – LEA00473SB
Art, Textiles & Photography
Ruler, HB or 2B pencil, eraser, coloured pencils or set of felt tip pens
Business Studies and Economics
30cm ruler, HB pencil, black or blue pen, eraser, highlighter, coloured pencils, calculator
Design and Technology
As for Art, Textiles & Photography above plus compass
Coloured pencils, ruler
Pencil case with pens, pencil and a ruler. Optional – it is useful to have an atlas at home. We recommend the Geog.atlas published by Oxford (ISBN 978–0–19–839075–6)
Ruler, compass, protractor, scientific calculator (Casio recommended)
Calculator (as for Maths)